Thursday, December 19, 2013

{Korean Makeup} Products that caught my attention (From Tumblr and others)


Hello! I'm working hard to find sponsors these days because I really have nothing
more to review other than Liole's Water Drop BB Cream.
It's the only Korean product I have in my makeup bag and the others are from
either U.S or my from my country's products.

Kaja! Let's see what I can find in Tumblr!

1. Its Skin - Macaron Lip Balm
Isn't this so cute? I haven't ate Macaron but I love eating Macaroon hehe.
Were you confused? Macaron and Macaroon are not the same...
Look, this is called coconut macaroons:

And this is what you call Macaron:

Ahhh... I'm getting hungry now... Okay back to the Macaron lip balm!
The packaging is really adorable like real macaron. You can carry that with 
you every time you go out. You can get it and put it on your lips when it
is chapping. I haven't tried this but I want to buy one and do a review!

2. Tony Moly - Pocket Bunny Mist

Omo! The faces of the bunnies are so cute! I like this bunny packaging so much!
There are two types of mist in this pic, Sleek & Moist Mist.

3. Holika Holika - Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream
I was watching a YouTube Tutorial. It was Yoo Rachel from The Heirs
Makeup Tutorial. The Youtuber used this Jelly BB cream and I saw that 
her skin became a little shimmery. I usually say that I love BB creams that has
some shimmery effect so I like this!
I saw this in Holika Holika's site. Wahhh!!! Their site is so beautiful! 
Please take a look at it here! It's english don't worry!

4. Holika Holika - Hello Holika Blush

This blush is so adorable! Look at the kitty there! It has a lot of colors and the
white one is a highlighter.








No comments:

Post a Comment